- Published: 14 April 2011
- Hits: 4608
What was the 14th Epistles Paul wrote. I only know of 13. Rom. Thru Philemon.
God bless your beautiful heart and thank you for writing. Maybe this will help:
Seven Epistles before Acts 28
- GALATIANS. ‘The just shall live by FAITH’ (Gal. 3:11).
- 1 THESSALONIANS. ‘Faith, Hope and Love’.
- 2 THESSALONIANS. Written to correct erroneous views arising out of first epistle and emphasizing Satanic counterfeit (2 Thess. 2).
- HEBREWS. ‘The just shall LIVE by faith’ (Heb. 10:38).
- 1 CORINTHIANS. ‘Faith, Hope and Charity’ - these ‘abide’.
- 2 CORINTHIANS. Written to correct erroneous views arising out of the first epistle, and emphasizing Satanic counterfeit (2 Cor. 11).
- ROMANS. ‘The JUST shall live by faith’ (Rom. 1:17).
- EPHESIANS. The revelation of the Mystery.
- PHILIPPIANS. Bishops and Deacons. The Prize.
- PHILEMON. Truth in practice.
- COLOSSIANS. The revelation of the Mystery.
- 1 TIMOTHY. Bishops and Deacons.
- 2 TIMOTHY. The Crown.
All God's Blessings,