- Published: 14 April 2011
- Hits: 3558
I’m interested in knowing more about why there were divisions in Acts and not later. Is it true that many of the later books were written while Acts was still being lived out and recorded?
God bless your beautiful heart and thank you for writing. Maybe this will help:
Seven Epistles before Acts 28
- GALATIANS. ‘The just shall live by FAITH’ (Gal. 3:11).
- 1 THESSALONIANS. ‘Faith, Hope and Love’.
- 2 THESSALONIANS. Written to correct erroneous views arising out of first epistle and emphasizing Satanic counterfeit (2 Thess. 2).
- HEBREWS. ‘The just shall LIVE by faith’ (Heb. 10:38).
- 1 CORINTHIANS. ‘Faith, Hope and Charity’ - these ‘abide’.
- 2 CORINTHIANS. Written to correct erroneous views arising out of the first epistle, and emphasizing Satanic counterfeit (2 Cor. 11).
- ROMANS. ‘The JUST shall live by faith’ (Rom. 1:17).
- EPHESIANS. The revelation of the Mystery.
- PHILIPPIANS. Bishops and Deacons. The Prize.
- PHILEMON. Truth in practice.
- COLOSSIANS. The revelation of the Mystery.
- 1 TIMOTHY. Bishops and Deacons.
- 2 TIMOTHY. The Crown.
All God's Blessings,